Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 2

" What are we going to do with her?" a deep voice said.

" I don't know... I'm not ready to have another child." a gentle but strong woman replied. " Not after what happened."

" You know I can take care of this..."

"No. We will find another way."


***

" What can I do for you ma'am?"

" I need her appearance changed..."the woman said " She needs to blond... with deep gray eyes... relativity dark skin too..."

" May I ask why?" the wizard asked.

"No, you may not." the woman replied sternly.

***

" Well hello little recruit!" a man said. "Aren't you sweet!"

I stood there staring at the man blankly.

"Were'd you find her?" The man said with a totally different attitude.

"We found her in the woods. Lugging a fresh dear around." A soldier said. " She has a nice little home out there."

" What's your name little girl?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

" You mean to say you don't have a name?"

I nodded.

" Well what do you want to be called?" the man said " Elizabeth?"

I shook my head violently.

" Well?" he said.

" Marti." I said.

" Marti? Not very womanly."

I shrugged once again.

" Martisse then. Marti."

" Find her a dorm!" he yelled and stormed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment