Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Chapter 4

" What are we going to do?"

" This is bad, this is very bad."

I felt my side. They stole my sword. There was nothing else to do... I sat up quickly. The girl with black curly hair and the Cori were with me. The girl was pacing . The boy sitting on a stool with his head in his hands.

My head throbbed.

" Whoa, not so fast." The girl said and rushed to my side. " Hi, I'm Courtney."

I laid back down...

" What happened to me?"

The boy with brown hair came in. " Well technically... When you were trying to kill Cori... You stepped between two rocks got your foot stuck and twisted your ankle. Then you fell and your head hit a very sharp rock and punctured your skull."

At that moment I realized the throbbing in my ankle, which was wrapped also.
A boy poked his head through the tent entrance. " Then blood started gushing out and you started having random spasms..."

" Jimmy!" The girl named Courtney yelled.

" Did that really happen?" I asked.

" Well sort of but..."

" Why are you being so nice? She tried to kill us!" Cori said.

" She's been unconscious for two days!" Courtney yelled back.

"Ugghhh" I groaned and blacked out.

2 comments:

  1. heehee, AWESOME!!!!!! gushing blood and random spasms??? TOO COOL!!!!! great post! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete